I’m an enthusiastic conceptual designer. As a collaborator with a creative eye for detail, I proactively participate in my customers’ thought process. I work with a ‘slow design’ methodology. My well-crafted concepts efficiently convey the desired message to their target audience through intensive content research and continuous communication with the customer.
My technical background allows me to realize and execute my ideas.
“A good idea is nothing if it can’t be executed.”
I involve myself directly with my clients’ projects and this allows me to empathize with a wide range of sectors and disciplines. I do my homework and I get the job done.
I have experience with
• Magazine design
• Ensuring the magazine has rhythm and style
• Conceptual magazine design
• Composition of articles working with fellow creatives
• Communication with editors
• Brand identity design
• Mailchimp newsletter design: from content analysis to communication with digital teams for implementation
• Interactive PDF design: interactive layouts that fit the content and are user-friendly.
• Infographics: Analyzing text and conversion to quirky graphics
• Website design: Crystallize content, set up wireframes implementation using WordPress
• UI/UX design
• Design of brochures, leaflets and annual reports
• Advertisements and point of sale material designed from concept to execution